Friday, November 14, 2008

A couple of little nibbles....

Well, I sent out a bold post on CL on my quest of trying to find some permanent happiness (or depression, depending on how you look at it.) and got a couple of responses. One was a girl named "V" which seems interesting, but hasn't answered my response back to her, so I have a feeling I can write her off.

The Other is "GD". Seems to be some sort of spiritual guru or something, what particularly caught my attention is that she sent her number along with the email. Her initial email was a good light banter that seemed quite....refreshing. I did respond that I would rather write for awhile before I would call, but thanked her for offering.

My only concern is this spiritual/psychic stuff that she is part of. Is not that I disbelieve or have a prejudice against it. It's just the fact that I've dated people along with those beliefs and they are highly flaky. The GOOD part of it is that they're VERY kinky.

"KM" hasn't called or Texted in a number of days, so I'm going to assume I'm off her radar. I am going to send one more text to see how she is and ask if I should consider this a kissoff, to be sure.

We men are bad at figuring out what women think/intend.

It all just leads back to how stupid men are.

No comments:

Post a Comment