Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cast Of Characters.

Updated 12/15/09

A list of women that I considered, or have, dated over the past couple of years. Latina and Lauren are on the top of the list because they are the ones that I've had more history with and could potentially be more involved in my life. Storm cloud is only mentioned briefly, because dating is not an option. Sharon is only mentioned briefly because she's not on my "dating" radar. Most of the people on my "Hobby" blog, because I don't really intend to have a lasting "dating" relationship. If they make it on my "Dating" blog, then okay.

Yeah, I know. It confuses me too.
It's my blog, deal with it.

Football Fan: She is a woman about 5 years my junior. Led a bit of a kinky lifestyle as well and had an incredible"first meeting." We've recently started talking about kids, she wants another, but is perfectly fine with my being done with kids. So far we seemed to fit quite well, there are a few minor issues and bumps, but so far everything is good. Got to meet the kids and it wasn't too telling so far. But that's the next step.

Teaser: Met and went on a date in just over a week, but considering the circumstances, I don't know if we can do a date thing. She stated that she had been in the lifestyle previously, but wasn't inclined on going down that road, but she did seem to be slightly interested in my hobby. She seems very bright and you can tell there is a sexual side of her that made me drool a bit when we first met and I'm looking forward to our next date. I'm not just typing this because she might be reading it. In the end, I don't think anything is going to come out of it, so I'm just going to let it simmer. We still talk occasionally, though.

Andi: Lady friend that I had been seeing for about two years, but for some reason, dropped me like a hot potato during a trip. It sucked hard. She never knew of my Hobby, and after our last big blow up, she has been rather persistent in contacting me, but our "vibe" never came back and wasn't interesting in contacting her again so I tried scare her off, only to find out it's something she wants to do. She hints that I shouldn't give up on her, but since Teaser isn't a sure thing, I'm keeping my options open. For now.

Latina: Nice girl, we got along quite well politically, but she had weird opinions on moon landings and such. After a couple of days of losing contact with each other, I figured I'd just pull the plug.

KM: Were "semi-dating" we liked each other, but the scheduling really isn't conducive for a typical relationship. The challenges at the beginning of our dating was unreal, but I REALLY liked her, since she is fresh out of a divorce, she doesn't seem to handle the dating scene. We got our issues resolved for the most part, we seem to enjoy sex with each other, but still quite a road to travel. We have talked since that episode, so we're still cool. It's done. She couldn't handle the fact that she didn't "desire" to see me, particularly with her busy schedule. So, for now we're "Friends", she doesn't want a casual sexual relationship, so for now on...I am no longer calling her. It's over, at least that's what I keep telling myself. Unfortunately, I still find myself near where she lives and works, so I have to fight the urge to tell her that I miss her. She tried contacting me again recently, but I think I totally screwed it up to the point where I probably will never hear from her again.

Lauren: We got along well and turns out we have a few things we have in common. We fit fairly well, except for our schedules, but in the end, another person she was dating was starting to turn a bit serious, so she decided to call it off.


Stella: Someone that I dated in the past. Always bailed her out of whatever mess she wound up in. Her ability to make crucial life decisions was incredibly deficient. Since she called again recently, she's been suffering with medical issues which were a direct result of her not following my advice. We lost contact with each other, but every couple of years she manages to find me. It's tormenting to hear her, I know she needs me, but I can't always be there to bail her out when she makes shitty decisions. Haven't heard from her since the last post I mentioned her in. I hope it stays that way, but I will always Love and miss her. She tried contacting me recently when her daughter came into town, but I never returned her texts.

Sharon: Initially she was the Married Anonymous Psycho (she still is psycho, but not anonymous...to me), who apparently likes to be roughed up and forced. She's Batshit crazy. Period. Dating isn't an option for this one and since has left town because of a divorce.

Storm Cloud: Is someone I have been "seeing" off and on for at last 15 years. We used to date, but came with some really wild luggage. We maintained our sexual relationship (a bit) during her Marriage. Currently I'm HER booty call. It's nice to know I have one talent she enjoys. I believe she FINALLY moved in with her boyfriend and that means we probably won't see each other again. Believe it or not, it's a bit of a relief.

KS: A perspective person for dating who happens to also enjoy my hobby. Didn't work out, apparently, she thought I was skeezy or something. whatever.


Lumens: Someone that was originally on the OTHER blog, but we might actually start dating, but I'm not entirely sure. She has a slim build and is attractive, but ordinarily not my type as far as personality goes. But I'm willing to give her a fair shot. Who knows, I could be surprised! She wasn't for me, but she will be more involved in my other blog as I ramp up more parties. Has pretty much dropped off the face of the earth after getting a new job and boyfriend.

GD: "Psychic chick" is what her moniker should have been. Totally sweet person, but she had too much in her life going on, plus she was also moving into another drama filled episode of her life. I wish her well, I really do.

S: Was dating material, but after the party, she went a little insane. Later did I find out that she was like super hard core left wing. We're talking Hanging out with Cindy Sheehan, nuts. Left me a 4 page hate letter with several bullet points because I didn't call her enough. She was intense AND crazy. Pity she was my kind of kinky.

Anonymous One: This is going to make me sound bad. But I REALLY don't remember her name. I liked her, but the distance was too great and eventually blew it off. She understood and only talked once or twice after this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment