Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lauren

Lauren is one of the ones that answered my ad, and have been sporadically emailing each other for quite some time.
One thing that she mentioned in her initial email is her fondness of being submissive and likes that type of play.
Now that my initial hesitation on getting into the lifestyle was made, I must also state that it is important the different kinds.   Before I would dismiss it outright, I wanted to know what the kinks were, but she felt (rightly so) that such things would not be in her best interest to discuss about initially.

Unfortunately, our schedules aren't very conducive to meeting, her taking night school as well as a full time job.  But I have enough respect for her ethic for me to at least see if I can keep her as a friend.
Really.
Platonic.
I mean that.

No comments:

Post a Comment