Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesday Mixups and talks. C'mon Sunday!

Having been worried with the potential of having Lumens with me on a date (an extended sexual romp, actually, but whatever.), I decided to put off meeting with her and just deal with KM, since the chemistry is so there for us.  Besides, Lumens and I can virtually meet whenever, and I consider time with KM a bit more of a rare commodity.
Ten minutes after I hung up the phone with Lumens, KM called, figuring she'd tell me what time she wanted to meet tonight:
"Hey!"  Uh-oh.  It's THAT tone.
"Hey sweetie, wassup?"
"The shipment is really screwed up.  Can't make tonight. I'm sorry."  I can hear commotion in the background of people running around.
"Don't worry about it."  Was all I could muster, but I knew work had a tendency to be hellish at times.
"How about Sunday night at 6?  I am totally yours, you can use me as you will." She said between telling people what to do and asking another question of someone.
"How can I resist such an offer.  Deal.  I'll even take you on a date and see a movie."
"A Date? What's that?   I would LOVE a movie."  Listen, I have to go, you're not mad at me, are you?"
"Nah." As long as we have a firm schedule in place.  We're cool.
As long as she KEPT it, that is.
"Great! Just have to drop off the kids and my body is yours."  I heard a massive crash of something hitting the floor, "Gotta go! Bye!" and immediately hung up.

Well, my plans for today is totally shot.
Business was exceedingly slow to the point I was playing with a game on my G1 for a couple of hours.

10pm passes by when my phone rings:
"Hey baby, just got home, I was able to finish early, and about to hit bed."
"Aw, poor baby, if I would have known you left early, I would have taken you to late snack."
"I AM starving.....maybe meet for a few minutes? IHOP?"
"Sure!"  We needed to have "The Talk" we never got around to.
At 11:08pm, I got the "On my way", TXT."
We arrived within minutes of each other and as we sat down, my heart started racing.
Yes.  I REALLY missed her and was anxious to have some face time with her.
Having held hands for a moment, she realized she needed start "The Talk."
"First off, you're a pervert."  She begins.
"Yes I am." was my deadpan response.
"I don't know if I can handle that."
"Handle what?" Was curious, of course.
"You like quite a few things."
"Yes I do."  If she only knew.
"I don't think you'd be satisfied with JUST ME."
"Well, if things go well with us, you won't have to worry about that."  I truly meant it.
Basically, she was saying that she wasn't sure she would be interested in multiple sex partners, Adult Bookstores, etc.

See, I left out quite a bit during our little romp, including talking about going to an adult bookstore (which SHE suggested!) to have sex (since she didn't want to be seen as a "Ho'" to her roomie), but she was barefoot, so I nixed that idea.  Or, talking VERY dirty to her in the middle of fingering her ass during an intense orgasm which included, wondering if she wanted another cock to play with (which she was VERY open to), or my doing a "break in" one night.  Nor did I mention her walking out of the house nude, except for my trench coat and going to a nearby grocery store because she neede cream.
Yes, make your own jokes.
According to her now, she can barely recall getting in my car, but has vague memories of being VERY turned on by the experience.
I confirmed this by our makout session in the car afterwards that I reminded her about.  Her face turned VERY red at that point.


To reassure her, I told her that I would go at her pace on whatever she wanted to do WHEN she wanted to do it.  She would dictate what/who would be in bed with us.

Did I mention I could be VERY pursuasive? No?  I can be.

We also talked about communications, or lack of it.
I gave some examples of what I expected.   Don't need an immediate response to every text, but merely an acknowledgement of it...eventually.
She mentioned that since she's with her kids, things can be crazy.  I assured her that I knew how kids can teleport if you don't pay attention to them.
"Yeah, three of them are great about that, but the three older ones are generally good about keeping an eye on them when I have all of them."
I stopped mid-chew.
"I thought you had five?"
"No. Six."
"Where'd I get five?"
"Don't know, because I woudn't say five."
Okay. She has six kids.  Did I mention she looks AWESOME for the number of kids she has had? No.  Tkae my word for it.
"See? That's a good example!"
"I see your point."

We discussed quite a few things, and again, we resolved some other issues, our waitress got an earful of good gossip.

We both got up and left hand in hand towards her car, stealing kisses all along the way.  She didn't want to leave, nor did I WANT her to leave, so we sat there trading little kisses, bites to the neck, making suggestive remarks, and playing with her VERY satiny and elastic pants like she wore several weeks ago. The suggestion of  our going to my car to recreate things almost left my lips, but she had a long day ahead of her and she needed her sleep.
Leaving seconds behind her and kept her in my view until she took her exit and I continued on.

I was missing her already, but was more optimistic in our dating potential and there is always sunday. :)

2 comments:

  1. It truly is! Lumens is okay, but I'm more focused on KM. Besides, I think the sex is better. :)

    ReplyDelete