Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Gayest superbowl. EVER!

Late last night, while her kids were watching a movie KM,  traded txt messages.  The conversation basically led to toys.  Turns out she never had one before, which absolutely floored me.   So we're going to try to get her one....or two.
YAY! Toy Shopping!
Personally, I want to get her a rabbit and one that will stick to a floor or a wall.  She had some initial reservations about the second one, but I'm sure I'll help.
Just can't get over the fact on how much of a sexual novice she is.  After 17 years of marriage and SIX kids, you'd figure they'd learn a few tricks.
Apparently the affair she had (she admitted she had one, but it wasn't the cause of her Divorce) didn't teach her anything new either.

When waking up this morning, I found ANOTHER txt.
"Are you seeing other people?"
ME? See other people?
Nah!
I told her that its pretty much up to her as to whether or not I do as far as the relationship goes or not.
For some reason, she didn't seem very happy with the answer.
Whatever.

I thought I'd see how she and I would interact with other people.
Having been invited to a superbowl party by my Idiot friend (IF), there is a reason for this name, and his wife, I thought it would be a good opportunity to bring her along to meet a number of people I associate with from time to time.
Considering there are going to be mostly couples (Several gay, several lesbian, and one or two "straight" couples), it should prove to be quite interesting to see how she gets along. 
Yes, it's a Gay friendly household.  IF's wife is a Fag Hag and all her friends are various levels of Awesome.

I wish to predict, right here, right now, that their kids are going to grow up to be hard core Republicans.
I'm not going to be worried about not getting along with anyone, the Wife is a major foodie and her kitchen is altar to William Sonoma.
She said she doesn't know if she will make it, considering she has the kids this weekend and will drop them off at her ex at about the time the superbowl starts.  Either way, I won't be particularly disappointed if she doesn't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment