Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A date with Lumens....

Lumens and I talked briefly and decided to have a dinner date last week.
Well, it wasn't really much of a dinner. 
I picked up some Gyros on the way to her place.
Really wasn't much of a date, either;  we picked at our food  talking until it was decided we needed to go the bedroom after only 10 minutes.
Nothing really earth shattering, just a nice relaxing romp.
Later on, we were simply lying there while I was reviewing emails on my phone when we talking about future party details.  She talked about her fantasies, future party possibilities, and other things in everyday life.
While the sex was satisfying, it just reaffirmed my decision to simply have her as a party girl and not as one for dating.
Fortunately, she was cool with the situation as it was.

Pity about the Gyros, though.  I was hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a party girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with that. We have since talked and she's perfectly okay with it.

    ReplyDelete