Friday, January 9, 2009

A day with Lumens was enlightening

Today, I decided that Lumens and I were going to go out, I blew off our plans on Tuesday, so I could spend more time with KM, which turned into a bizarre late dinner, but it worked out all the same.
This was to be awesome sex, followed by a lovely dinner, followed by more fantastic sex.
We made tentative plans for today and she called me as I was heading out the door to pretend to work.
"So are you heading over?"
"For Sex, food, Sex?"
"Yeah, but I haven't eaten lunch and I'm starving, do you mind if we eat first?"
"Sure.  Not a problem."
Looking at the Hell that is Rush Hour in Houston, I told her 40 minutes.
We get there and I walk into her modest home, which is in the same Neighborhood where The Psycho Bitch is.  She invites me in for a moment to finish getting ready.
GOOD LORD! You had 40 minutes! 
Women.
Fortunately, all she had to do is change her blouse, put on some lipstick.
As I take in her surroundings, my eye focused on one thing.
A bong.
Not a big bong, but a bong. I chose to ignore that bit, but I kept it to myself.
She was just about to apply her lipstick when the words, that struck me speechless were, "I'll be outside in a moment, I'm going to take a few hits first."
I went outside to bring the car around and she joined me a couple of minutes later.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am NOT a prude by any stretch of anyone's imagination.  I respect everyone's methods for relaxation, but drugs isn't one. 
Okay, it's only pot.  So I blew it off, so to speak.

When dinner came around, the conversation was bland.
Very bland.
Oh. My. God, Bland.
I kept thinking, that the sex would be worth it.

After we went back, she we chit-chatted a bit.  My brain slowly went to sleep.  I almost had a male version of a triad moment as to whether or not this is worth it.

As we started head over to the bedroom, she started to get undressed and I followed her lead.  Up until she grabbed her BEDSIDE BONG!

Now, my lying nude next to a woman that is also nude may not bring warm fuzzy feelings to you, but imagine my irritation as she proceeded to take a few hits from that. 
At least she was kind enough to offer, but I passed.

The sex wasn't as special as I remembered it.  The Intensity of our bodies weren't there.  Turns out she even loved anal!
Nope. Not enough.

After a few hours, I found myself in the car, wishing that I could shower the date away.

So much for her being dating material.  I decided that perhaps she wasn't the ideal person I was thinking of.

Maybe I'll just invite her to my parties, or whatever, but I don't think we'd be a good match afterall.

Bummer, but whatever, I just hope KM works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment