Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, make it or break it?

You know, I'm am entirely too nervous for this.  This is a DATE, an actual date!
Ever since I've gone on my little quest, I've been startled on how difficult it is.  I mean, C'MON!  What woman wouldn't WANT a guy that  wants to (potentially) put aside a a lifestyle he's known for years.

As KM so gently put it, I AM pervert.  To ask exposing one of my favorite sayings, "I have more kinks than a cheap gold chain."

But I want to DATE this girl, I LIKE this girl, six kids?  No biggie, I've been a father before, it's easy to hide bodies.
I AM kidding.  Really.
Okay, so we have had a few bumps in the road, a few twists, and some misunderstandings, but since our last talk, I feel confident that we can go ahead and start dating.  I mean, get I HOPE she's into me, but women have a mind of their own, so only time will tell.

So right now, sitting on my couch, I am sweating like the male chauvinistic pig people think I am, freshly shaven, putting on a nice shirt and pants.  I am SCARED out of my mind. Looking at it objectively, its funny as hell.
I KNOW we're going to a hotel, I KNOW we're going to have sex.  So why am I am rambling on a blog that maybe three people read once a week, that I'm nervous as shit?
I mean, C'mon! I've had some doozy encounters with people I haven't met before in which I didn't really have to do much to get laid, but I don't think people at NASA put this much thought into their shuttle as I am putting on this "date".
In fact, can it be considered a date, or is it an "extended booty" call.

Fuck!  I feel like such a girl about this shit.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...somebody's smitten!

    Go with it, brother! Just let it flow. There must be something about this girl that sparks these feelings in you. Just because you subscribe to a particular lifestyle, doesn't mean that you don't have feelings or might actually like someone. Don't beat yourself up about it.

    Rock it!

    And, naturally, keep us posted.

    (I've been terrible about catching up on reading my fellow bloggers' musings...but Im getting back into the swing..!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm excited for you, it sounds like there is something between you. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete