Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new posting.....a step forward

After KM's little Sunday meeting fiasco, I figured it was time to start moving on, so I put up a new ad that said the following:

I am a SHM41 looking for some, but not all the attributes listed.

SF, 36-45. Can be HWB or "pleasantly plump."
(Pleasantly plump is about 70lbs over)
As you guessed, personality is more important to me.

Play chess
Enjoy/tolerate baseball
Able to talk about a wide variety of subjects with an open mind.
Is able to adjust to a wide variety of situations.
Be able to be calm under pressure.
Self assured and is able to tell me to shut up occasionally.
Kids OK.
Previous line meant that you HAVE kids, not that kids write me.
Knowledgeable about current events.
Politically flexible. No far right or left wingers.
Not be shy in many aspects of a relationship.
Have more kinks than a cheap gold chain.
Non judgemental.
Is a better speller than I am.
Enjoys going to movies and other activies.
Must be able to blow me away with a look.

Perfect (and otherwise) women apply within.  


Aside from the fact that I typed this up at from my car over a period of 3 hours, I didn't think it was half bad. I remembered a key phrase that I used consistantly years ago. In fact, anyone that I know that reads this phrase will instantly know its me, but since my friends have gone to the four winds years ago, I'm not worried.

It's not like I use the phrase in everyday conversation, hence the small change in the blog.

2 hours later, I have gotten several replies, after a meeting or so, I'll mention them on here later.

While editing this post, KM texted me.  I'll post about that later.

2 comments:

  1. That girl needs to leave you alone and let you move on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, can we all forget KM and move on to bigger and better women ;)

    I liked your ad - specific but with the right amount of flexibility.

    ReplyDelete