Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For the want of an orgasm.

After our initial hug, I gave her a quick kiss.
"Hi."
"HI!"
Her smile widened and quickly turned a bit roguish.
"Can a girl get something to eat before you fuck her senseless? I'm starving."
I burst out laughing and went to our now familiar IHOP across the street.

The conversation ranged to her visit with the kids, to work, to our personal lives.

We were back in our room about an hour later.
The door barely closed when started taking off our clothes and kissing each other, as she got to my pants, she looked up at me and said;
"Remember what I promised you?"
My cock twitched in anticipation.
"Yes I do."
With that, she went to work.  GOD she was good, I was on the verge of cumming when I had to pull her off. I didn't want this evening to end this quickly.
Pushing her back to the edge of her bed and raised her legs, I proceeded to initially tease her.
Gently kissing her inner thighs, breathing softly over her sex while barely brushing my lips against her.
Proceeding to barely place my tongue on her clit while I breathed a bit harder, I felt her body shudder.
Continuing this torture for a couple of more minutes, I softly licked up and down the folds of her skin and dipped into her wet hole.
She then started to grab my head to push me into her, but I fought back and proceeded to continue the light touches.
Eventually, my touches grew more intense and direct after several minutes.
Diving full in, I began deeply licking her sweet pussy while gently rubbing her clit while switching places every minute or so when I would nibble her clit and finger her pussy.
I felt her first orgasm wash over her when I discovered her G-spot, concentrating on this little area, I also continued to suck her clit harder.
I continued this, fighting off her attempts to (I think) get me to stop, she let out a long scream and clamped her hands on my head, during, what I later found out, her first oral orgasm.
Ever!
Yeah, I know! I am just as surprised!
I go back up to kiss her and she eagerly kisses me while forcing me to enter her with her legs. After The look of bliss on her face was telling as i started to enter her. Pushing in all the way slowly, I just remained motionless as i I continued kissing her gently.. As she started to rotate her hips, we both fell into a nice rhythm. Fighting off the beginnings of an orgasm, I slow down, and eventually slow to a stop and start to shower her with kisses.
We continue this pattern for a bit when she gets on all fours.
A big grin appeared on my face as I moved behind her.
"Stay away from my eyes."
I was crestfallen.
"Not even a few little licks."
"No!"

Hmph.  Maybe I should get her drunk next time, because I LOVE giving rimjobs.... ohwell.
I get behind her and enter her and we continue in a steadily increasing the force and tempo until she starts building up into another orgasm I can feel myself start to build into one as well.
We're sweating and out of breath, she let's out another moan and I....got nothing.
I collapse by sheer exhaustion.
"Relax. Let me," and deep throated my cock with some forceful motions.
It was simply awesome.
After about 10 minutes, I brought her up and kissed her soundly we laid down together.

"You didn't cum."
Oh shit. She had that TONE.
"I was tired."
"Do you think you couldn't because you're not into me sexually?  I'm too vanilla or kinky enough for you?"
Aw, shit, for cryin' out loud!
I explained to her that the stopping and starting technique can keep me going for a considerable amount of time (which is true, sometimes for a couple of hours....which means I need to get back in shape.)
The conversation goes back and forth and puts a bit of a damper on what happened that night, but I calmed her down and we were soon sleeping soundly.

At least, that is what I told her.  Considering I'm up nights, I laid there next to her with the thought that didn't even occur to me until she brought it up:

Do what we have is enough, even if she's not kinky?
I was already prepared to give up my hobby for the right woman, but am I REALLY that ready to give it up?

2 comments:

  1. If I have learned anything from reading my fellow bloggers, it's that you need to find someone who is compatible not only in life but in the bedroom (evidenced by the level of infidelity).

    I'm not trying to dissuade you from this but you do need to reflect on whether you can really give up that part of your life for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First oral orgasm? LOVE IT! There is only one first oral orgasm and you never forget it.

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete