Saturday, January 24, 2009

I need a job

Well, not really.

After a few initial responses to my ad, it seems like a number of them were turned off by my job.
It's not a sexy job, nor is it a low paying job, but I guess it's not the typical 9 to 5 job that ladies want a man to have.
So far the only ones that haven't shied away from it are KM and Lumens.
What I've been thinking of doing is telling them outright what job I have or make up a job that is REALLY bad that will see if that will dissuade them in some way.

A couple of suggestions friends have made is:

Dog Catcher
Road Kill Cleanup.
Crime Scene Cleanup
Slaughter House Dude
Tax Collector.

Yes, this all sounds lame, but then again, so are the ladies who stop writing/calling after I tell them what I do for a living.

I'm totally open to suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. This goes without saying, you don't want to be with someone who doesn't like your job...that's just nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they can't take it when you tell them what you do, then they aren't going to be down for you in the long-term. This is who you are and provided that you like who you are, they are going to have to deal with your occupation.

    Bitches, you are missing out!

    ReplyDelete