Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How'd I get here?

I have been reading blogs off and on for several years, before they got big on the news.
A friend of mine asked why *I* didn't start a blog and my response to him was that no one would believe the crap I would write, much less understand it.
I didn't think I'm much of a writer, and looking back at some of the drivel I have written, I was right!
Eventually I did start a blog about my hobby, and I was fairly content.  But I had let it wallow for quite some time as I took a break to concentrate on life.
But the call for wild sex compelled me to start again and my friends were glad to see me "back at it".
My personal wake up call was when at, part after party, I would leave at the end of the evening alone.

Since then, I've met a number of women, who are going to get their own posts, just so I can keep track of it.   Not entirely sure how if I should have one for each blog, or put them in a single post and on which blog.

Ugh. Can't ANYTHING be straightforward?

2 comments:

  1. Is there any reason why you can't amalgamate your blogs...dating and sex aren't really that far apart or is it important for you to separate the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought about for a bit, but i fully intended to keep the two seperate, but it just didn't work out that way.
    However, they are seperate events in my life that MIGHT spill over occasionally. Being as anal as I am (literally and figuratively), I can't quite do that. iIf KM and I work out, then I'll do a merge and purge.

    ReplyDelete