Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Funk and the Fuck....

Having thought about my last post for a few hours, I was thinking of deleting it and dismissing it as my having a childish outburst, but before I hit the delete button and realized that it was something real I was feeling that brought me to this moment.
While it isn't rational and it WAS a bit childish, it was something that I was feeling, good or bad. I felt particularly so after reading Aurore's post that affected her. While THIS blog is totally different from hers, the fact is that life isn't always edited to show perfection. It's ugly, raw, and hurtful, but like OEN's Blog, there can be a mixture of Silliness, irony, and mayhem if you just look for it.

To be honest, after the last post, I went on a bit of a funk and gave myself the day off to gather my thoughts and see what I want to do.

As usual, odd things have an odd sense of timing. My phone rang and it was Stormcloud, who is an ex girlfriend that I remained friends with. She always seemed to have the worst luck in the world financially, jobs, and life in general. I kept our friendship because I seemed like I was the only consistent thing in her life. Usually she only called me when she needed a shoulder to cry on. This time however, she wanted my company in a physical sense.
When I got there a couple of hours later, we chatted like we always did. Without any preliminaries, we simply walked into the bedroom and started getting dressed.
While I don't consider that we Made Love, I think we simply needed each other and we were good with that.

No, I won't get into the nitty gritty about that, this is NOT that kind of blog.
After sex, we laid next to each other watching TV while she dozed.
Unfortunately, I had to leave since she was on a different sleeping schedule than I was.
She understood this and walked me to the door.
Having kissed me goodbye, she closed the door and locked it as I headed towards my car in this small suburban town.
It was a long drive home, but I felt much better compared to a few hours ago.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who had another blog for many, many years...there are so many posts I'd thought about deleting, and some times I still do but like you said, life isn't edited...it just happens, the good and the bad.

    That said, I do understand just wanting certain people to stay out of your life...I have one of those. I was broken when he left and it took a long time to put myself back together - but you have the control in this situation. You just need to decide what you want to do and nothing says you can't confront her and ask what the hell she is doing coming back into your life.

    So if that was a little long-winded...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i guess thats right. up until a few years ago, i had another girl that stayed in contact with me and had an on/off relationship for about 10 years until i told her we were through.

    saw her online again this morning, but i was leaving for an appointment and couldnt deal with her.
    maybe the next time i see her online.

    ReplyDelete