Saturday, December 13, 2008

In walks in KS....for awhile

Since KM and I aren't exactly a sure thing, I decide to put out a whimsical post to see what happens.  I was so proud of myself, I posted it on here.
I know, I need a life.
I run out the door on a fairly tight schedule of running around in a town like mad because a "snowstorm" hit my city.
Sometime during the day, I hear my phone buzz and I got a reply on that silly post.  What was great is that it was also in a (bad) poetic form.
She listed her fetishes as well as what she wanted to experience.  I replied in kind and managed to rhyme out not only the hotel info and basic location but also my number.
Yet, I can barely put together a proper paragraph together.
Whatever.
I go about my day and eventually she calls me at about 6:30 and after a few minutes, we agree to meet at a Starbucks at about 7:30 that was relatively close to the both of us.
I go in early, mostly because I was cold, but to scrounge a table to us, when the time approached, I saw a cute, slightly overweight blonde walking in.
Knowing it was her, I smiled.
She looked at me, smiled and looked away.
O.K.
Figuring that she was going to just get a cup of  coffee, I proceed to finish reading my emails.
Suddenly my phone went off.
It was her!   I look over to where she was seated and picked up the phone.
"Umm....I'm RIGHT HERE!"
She strode over to where I was and proceeded to chitchat.  We talked about many things, her fascination with craigslist (she's only been doing it for 2 weeks) and some of the whack jobs she's met.
I related some of my stories and we got a good laugh.
After steering the conversations on what she wanted to experience, I casually mentioned my hobby.   She was fascinated by it, particularly the party that was scheduled.  After I convinced her that I wasn't a psychopath, she readily agreed to come. 
The starbucks was closing (at 8:30pm?!?), so we had to beat a hasty retreat. I didn't want to end the convo, but I had things to do and sitting outside in the cold with her shivering would be bad form.

No comments:

Post a Comment