Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reading List

These are my current and past reading lists.  The reason I'm making this list is that I hear great books I want to read but I forget to buy them.  I hope to correct this with buying a kindle in the NOT too distant future.  This will give you a slight taste of what I'm like and how my mind might work.
I may be functionally illiterate, but I do like to read when I can.
Feel free to comment or make recommendations in either comments or in email.  Yes, there is a brain behind the penis, but like your typical male, one is slightly bigger than the either.


As of 7/10/09

Currently reading:

"Wired for Warfare" by P.W. Singer


In queue: 

"Future Jihad" by Walid Phares
Supercapitalism by Robert B. Reich
"The Big Switch" By Nicholas Carr
"American On Purpose" by Craig Ferguson

Previous:
"Monster of Florence" by Douglas Preston
"Unwind" by Neal Shusterman
"The Adventure of English" by Melvyn Bragg
"Malcolm X" by Alex Haley
"An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck
The Early books written by "David Eddings"
"Sole Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell

No comments:

Post a Comment