Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Long Andi...

It's amazing how much of my life is ruled by email or texting.

While running around at work one night last week I get a text msg.

Andi: "Hi. Sorry I haven't called. Been busy."
Me: "so have I."
Andi: "Just wanted to let you know that I miss talking to you, I've been very busy."
Me: "I know. Been thinking about what we discussed last time?"
Andi: "Yes. I want you back in my life, my family asks about you from time to time."
Me:"Well, give my regards."
Andi:"Sorry I didn't call the other night when you said you were available, but I had fallen asleep."
To be fair, the conversation happened at 3 in the morning.
Me:"I figured.  But time has passed."
Silence for 10 minutes.
Andi:"I have to go. My number is __________  Call me?"
Me:"No. You call me. I'm done calling to find you're too busy."

That was the last I heard from her 4 days ago.  It was another tough goodbye.

These are getting to be tiresome.

3 comments:

  1. I have to apologize for my gender. You have heard that women say that men suck. Sometimes women suck also. And I apologize for that. We have to find you a nice girl that wants to play wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies.

    The last few weeks have been hectic, so I haven't had a chance to do any serious blogging on either site.

    As of right now, I haven't heard from Andi, so I'm assuming that she's gone for good, however, I wouldn't put it past her to call me at some point in some form. She would have been a good match for my other hobbies. :( but ohwell.

    ReplyDelete