Monday, February 16, 2009

The Date that wasn't......I think

The day started with VD kickin' my ass.
Having worked over 20 hours over a two day span, I was exhausted when my eyelids pried themselves open on Sunday morning.  I had a ton of crap to do before my date and I needed every bit of caffeine I could muster to even maintain a state of semi-consciousness.
Having gone to my "beautician", she hates being called a "Barber."  She was someone I went on a couple of dates with, but instead I go to her to cut my hair. We don't talk much, but as long as she cuts my hair fine, I'll be more loyal to her than any other person on the planet.
Yeah. Some men are that way.  We're stupid.
As the time draws near, I find myself across town when I get the email that she isn't feeling that great and was wondering if we could postpone it a couple of hours. to about 6pm.
No biggie...
I continue in my zombie-like state of chores and go to a Circuit City near our meeting place when I got the call of "I can't do it" from her.
She gave me the TMI of what is ailing her and I just told her it's no big deal.
To be honest, I was quite relieved and immediately went to the parking lot to nap.
Yes. I was THAT tired.
An hour later, being startled awaked by a nearby car alarm, I went to have a ravenous dinner at a nearby BW3's and on my way home when I got a call from Lauren.

"Hey cutie."
"Hey yourself, how're you feeling?"
"Better now, are you up for a dinner now? My treat."
"Sure, we can hang, but I just ate something, so I'll just nosh on something."
"give me 15 minutes and here is my address."
The email reaches my phone seconds later.
"Got it, be there in 30 minutes."

Later walking to her apartment, I'm greeted at the door with a hug and immediately walks out.
"I'm sorry, I haven't eaten all day and I'm famished."

We head over to a chain steakhouse and we chit chat about the day.
She asks some rather pointed questions about me and I answer honestly and I recieve a great vibes from her reactions.
When she inquires why I'm not as inquisitive about her, my response startles her;
"That won't change who you are if things work out, doesn't it?  Besides, we have time."
It's true that I don't want to find out EVERYTHING about a person on a first date.
To appease her a bit I asked her if she was a Psycho, a Serial Killer, or a crazy chick.
Much to my relief, she took it as the humor it was intended and let the matter drop as we continued talking about the crappy weekend.
Things felt good and the talk came easy.
Awesome.
We went back to her place and talked a bit more.
She was showing all the signs that she was comfortable with me.
Touching and rubbing my arm, head gestures, tentative handholding.
Reaching over for a light kiss, it turned out to a long smooching session.
The back of mind was gently reminded me of my chaste commitment.
I told the back of my mind to go back to controling my heart rate or something.
When her hand wandered over to rubbing my cock, all bets were off and our smooching turned into a full out make out session resulting in bites on the back of her neck, which she found VERY appealing.
Having discovered one of her breasts made it out of her blouse (Oops!) I nibbled and bit with a note of approval, particularly when she said she was about to orgasm as I continued my biting and nibbling.
After her orgasm subsided, she did something unexpected.
She brought out my cock proceeded to give me a lovely blowjob that resulted in an orgasm a few short minutes later.
We composed ourselves afterwards and continued to talk until midnight when it was decided that SHE needed to get some sleep.
She gave me a warm kiss goodnight and I turned around back to my car with a light spring on my step.

4 comments:

  1. I love giving blow jobs...and they do wonders for you when you are tired and need a good night's sleep.

    I'll bet you crashed and crashed hard!

    Mmmm...yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SV:
    I can't argue about that; within minutes of walking in the door sleep overtook me and i barely was able to take my clothes off. Still feeling bleh, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sorry here but can you bring me up speed here what is your chaste commitment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I get enough sex in my "other" life, which is documented on my other blog.
    So it was my hope to approach every woman in for dating as a person overall and just not sex.

    There are three posts in which I mention it, but the first time in which I talked about it was in my first post in this blog.

    So far, I am not very successful in it. One reader suggested that I should wear a chastity belt on dates.

    ReplyDelete