Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2nd Date with Lauren....

I like watching the Academy Awards.
Yes. I'm that guy. Shut up.
Preferring to watch it with someone, I asked Lauren if she was willing to watch it with me, to which she readily agreed.
Meeting up at 6pm and after I get introduced to her dog we settle down, watch some TV, and we BS about the movies that are up and such.
The evening is fairly uneventful; aside from occasional smooch we pretty much behaved ourselves.

All that went out the window shortly after the award for Best Sound Editing, though.
I started with a series of smooches, nipple teases, and neck nibbles.
She retaliated with a series of kisses of her own and a teasing of my cock.
After a heated session, I simply said that I wanted to give her a rimjob and I wanted to do it now.  Her reaction was instant with her grabbing my hand and dragging me to her bedroom.
She stopped in front of the bed, dropped and stepped out of her pants. Moving behind her, I simply bent her over and proceeded slowly lick around her asshole for a couple of minutes as her moans were increasing in volume and frequency.  Finally taking the plunge, I shoved my tongue into her ass as I fingered her clit.
This continued for a bit until she had a very loud orgasm. It was later that she told me she had three during that session.
We continued a fairly intense sex session until I had an orgasm in her mouth...

Session one was fun, but the conversation we had during the 2nd session was more than interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your Oscar viewing party was way more fun than mine was ;)

    ReplyDelete