Monday, July 6, 2009

Hmm..Maybe I can scare her off?

Well, Andi seems to be calling and Texting more often, which is driving me a bit crazy.  We're making some headway and it appears that we are slowly mending fences.
The more I thought about it, the more of a bad idea this was, iitially, I thought I might have scared her off with my "Grocery list" and she hung up rather quickly after that.  I took that to mean that I scared her off.

Little did I realize that a few days later, she would text me again.
"You really surprised me with that list."
"Really?"
"It was....fascinating...and perhaps enticing."
"What interested you?"*
"All of it."
"Really?"
"Yes."
For some reason, I never really talked about some of the wilder stuff that I do, but it seemed important now for some reason. Perhaps when I shared the list I'd scare her away and she wouldn't talk to me because I "was a pervert!"
As we talked more, I decided perhaps this would be an ideal way to end it by scaring her by mentioning something over the top!
"You know, I could have made all those things come true."
"Really?"
"OH yes, if we were together, I have no hesitation to spreading your cheeks and having other guys have their way with your ass or pussy while you suck on someone else's cock."
I could have sworn that I heard her gasp over the phone all the way from her city.
"That sounds like it would be fun. Yes, I'd like that."
???
This isn't working out like I had planned.
"Really?"
"Yes, I always wanted that, but all I've had was boring boyfriends."
"OK."  It was the only thing I could think of saying without seeming TOO idiotic.
"I need to get some sleep, and you got me totally wet.  Going to play for a bit, sorry I can't call, but I'm at my cousin's house."
"Okay. Gnite."

WTF?
Just when I thought I figured something out, people throw me for a loop.

* I'll put up a post/link of it on my other blog soon for those that are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment