Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Absence of Malice...

I have been asked a number of times if I feel bitter towards the women that I have dated through Craig's list.

With little hesitation, I can honestly say, "No."  Considering how many women I've been with over the years, is rather extraordinary, I would imagine.  I don't have any sense of bitterness of any of the women that I have met over the entirety of my "dating career".   If anything, I miss quite a few of them and I had wished it had worked out better and came out with more of them as friends with all of them instead of just a few.

All of the women that I have met recently were wonderful people; it's just some were a bit crazier than others.
Even when I speak of the mother of my child (spit), I wish her the best; but I would be lying if I didn't have some small amount of glee when I hear some form of comeuppance occur to her because of some idiocy has come back to hit her from some years past.
 
But I digress.

Every single one of the women I have dated, I wished the best. Period.  I want them all to have glorious lives and to be happy.*
There is no comprehension of how some people have a tendency to simply have ugly breakups, but perhaps I was lucky.

Some of the nightmares I've heard that I never had to endure:

Financial(Stolen or embezzled from, Owed, assets not returned, bills not paid, arguments over money),
Mental (Abuse**, degraded**, forced to watch too many chick flicks or the Oxygen Network for hours at a time), or Physical Trauma (Physical and sexual abuse**, Shot, stabbed, anything you should appear on Springer on, etc).

I guess I should consider myself quite lucky, because if any of that occured, I would simply walk away and I would have some negative feelings for those.

* Except that one mentioned previously.
**Non Consenual, that is..

No comments:

Post a Comment