Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cranial Ex-lax a mid year recap!

You know, I with Sharon's parting, its kinda' hard not to take the departure and my lack of successful dating in stride at times.
I was bemoaning my problems with a couple of people when they just looked at me like I was insane.  From what I have been *TOLD*, my I've been a rather prolific dater.
Really?
Prolific?
IS that something to strive for?
A couple of fellow blogger friends have commented that they wished they dated/Laid as much as I have.
What?  Really?

Feel free to skip this portion and go to see the women in my past.
Let's do a mid-year recap:

I've dated EIGHT (8) women since I've started this blog.
Believe it or not there have been two or three others that were so insigificant that I erased them from my memory!

One is a workahalic mother of 7 (or is that 6?) kids who was freshly divorced and proclaimed herself too insane to date.  Plus she didn't like my hobby.*  Several drama filled months of that crap.

Next was a psychic reader/hippy chick (translation: would have been KINKY!) who had some financial and distance issues.  Disaster was written all over it. Done.

Lumens, who we went on a date or two and then disappeared after she said she found a different job and boyfriend.

Then there was KS, a chick who initially answered a gangbang ad and then thought about dating as well.  Oddly enough, she saw me nude on the first "date" at a party and haven't seen her since.**

Lauren, Lovely woman. I liked her, but I don't think there was any chemistry. It was somewhat a relief when she pulled the cord and jumped off.

Latina:*** was hoping for some sort of connection as far as heritage goes****, only to find out she has some really odd ticks and has some strange conspiracy theories.

Teaser: The first girl who googled my original email and found this blog and made me go into a total panic.  We've met in, what I think, a bad case of timing.  I have some drama and work issues that is taking quite a bit of my time, while she is innudated with work and having time issues as well. Not to mention she's thinking of heading out of state.

I mean, C'mon!
Yes, that's only a partial list of the women I've dated, but you get the point.
While I don't plan on giving up dating, you can see how it's a bit daunting.
Just hard to figure out what women are thinking at times when they put themselves out there.  There have been a few expectations where they want every man they meet is a male hunk with blonde hair, blue eyes, that earns 6 figures.

How can a typical putz compete with such expectations?




*God knows what she would have said if she knew the entire extent of it.
**Maybe that had something to do with it? 
***What's up with all the "L"s?
**** Remind me to write a rant about Latin/Mexican chicks on why I generally don't date them.

2 comments:

  1. Hun..most blond haired, blue eyed, rich bastards are bat shit crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "**** Remind me to write a rant about Latin/Mexican chicks on why I generally don't date them."

    Consider yourself reminded!
    I'm curious...

    ReplyDelete