Thursday, July 9, 2009

Teasing midnight snack

We finally decided for a bit of a meeting.

Not really a date.  In fact, I don't really know what to call it.
You comment and put in your .02 and we'll see..

There was a bit of a deliberation on when to get together to figure out our status with our dating.  Particularly after she dropped the bomb on me a few days previously, so we agreed for a Wednesday night get together, with the potential of some naughtiness and smooching.

Oh yes. Smooching.  I love it.
We met up in the back of a popular 24hr eatery at about midnight in the back, and we greeted each other for an embrace and then confessed that she needed to go inside for a bit.
After finding a booth, we merely got a couple of cokes, chit chatted a bit about our personal and professional dramas.  Taking an obligatory sip of our insanely flat and overpriced cokes, I asked if she wanted to crawl into the backseat.
After taking a look at her car, I decided the tint on mine was a bit darker and we dived in.

While there was considerable smooching and naughtiness that ensued, we got to talking about our status.
*I* THINK we talked about dating but not being exclusive until she figured out what she wanted to do.  She was rather open to being a guest or a party favor of one of my parties.

Yeah, it was fairly fun meeting and somewhat productive.

Excuse me now, I need to take a shower because I'm all sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment