Monday, July 6, 2009

Updates with Teaser

I have had quite a bit of personal drama and work which made it close to impossible to be able get another date with Teaser, but since then we have been talking more and talked about our potential.
Yesterday she dropped a bit of a bomb.
"I'm thinking about moving to St. Louis."
"Really?"
"Yes. My two oldest are gone, and it's just my little one (11y.o.) with me.  I have nothing keeping me in Texas and my family is in St. Louis."

I was a bit taken aback by the whole situation.


This totally changes things between us.   I can't "Date" someone LTR with someone who MIGHT move out of town.   We were unable to finish the conversation, but later on we decided that we would meet at a 24hr joint about midnight.
We promised some smooching action, but I think she's rather open to different possibilities of our relationship, but this talk needs to air things out before we can go forward.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a most interesting dating life! Can't wait to hear more. St Loius??? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete