Sunday, June 28, 2009

Let's Eat, Drink, and go to Mary's! The first Date

A couple of days ago, I had an inspiration to go to the Houston Pride parade and figured that would be a neat first date.  I made the suggestion to Teaser and she readily accepted since she's never gone into that neighborhood before (suburban mom) and thought it would be a neat adventure.

Since I knew traffic and parking was going to be a nightmare, I suggested we'd meet at a hotel and share a cab in.  I got there a few minutes before she arrived and was greeted by an attractive friendly face. Since we had at least four hours before the parade, we sat and had a beer and had some idle talk for a  bit before we decided it was time to head into town before traffic in the area would build up.
After being dropped off at a Greek restaurant, went inside for a quick meal and drink.  After the meal, I leaned over for a tentative kiss and she was quite receptive to it.  My confidence bolstered, we pondered as to what to do and decided she needed to see what the area had to offer.  We stopped at Mary's to make arrangements to get on the roof and got a beer while we were at it. 
Sitting down, we really talked about much, but it was a good convo.  From what I can tell, she was eyeballing everything going on in the bar and after the beers arrived via a scantily clad bartender and predicted that she will see a cock inside of 10 minutes.
Almost on cue, someone dropped their pants and showed of his cock and she just looked at him with a wild-eyed look and we both had a good laugh about that.

Finishing our beers, we wound up hitting the a variety of clothing resell shops, and during our long walk*, she got an eyeful of the various people who had staked out a place along the route.  It was crowded, wild, and if you're not careful, you can easily get lost; so I took the initiative and offered my hand to hold.  She took it without hesitation and that simply gave me the clear that she was comfortable with me.
As we wandered through one store than another, I started to give her a bit of a smooch now and again, some more intense than others.

Eventually, we had back to Mary's before the crowd makes it impossible to move around and sit in the bar. A little after we got out drinks, I started to smooch her a bit and I had moved closer.  She had felt that I was aroused and, I can't remember exactly who instigated it**, but her hand slowly went up my shorts (these as a matter of fact), and I couldn't help myself to adjust my position to allow her more access.  As I felt her gently grip my cock, she slowly started making a stroking motion.  As I looked at her face, the expression had changed, to what I believe, was simply the joy of holding a cock. In a room with at least 90 people with a lip syncing act right behind us.  Her expression changed yet again when I suggested she rubbed the tip and felt the unmistakable texture of precum. 
By this time, my cock was sticking out of my shorts, and I reached down, rubbed the tip and brought my finger up to her lips and coated her lips with my juices and let out a silent moan.  If the bar wasn't full of people, I hardly doubt it would have been silent.
I repeated the gesture again and put rubbed some of it on her tongue.   I was so turned on, I was afraid to ponder what would happen if I reached an orgasm.
Maybe come in my hand and feed it to her?
That possibility died a quiet death as she withdrew her hand and composed herself.  The time to go upstairs quickly arrived and we took our positions to watch the parade.

The rest of the evening was fairly quiet as we enjoyed getting beads from below and simply enjoyed each other's company.  We arrived back at the hotel, talked for a bit in lobby and asked her if she had a good time.
She responded in a positive sense, but hedged a bit on how this was basically her first shot at dating since the divorce and seemed to hedge whether or not she wanted to date.

I understood where her head was, but I question every move that I did. 
Every single move I did, I waited for ANY signal that whatever I was doing was NOT welcome, but at every step, all I got were positive reactions.  We texted each other briefly to make sure she got home okay, but I figured she just wanted to spend time of the kids (read: inquisition).

She went to bed with a short text and, once again, saying that she had a terrific time.
Now I just have to wait and see..the good news is, that she hasn't read the blog since she discovered it.

Yeah, we'll see how long THAT lasts.


*well, considering there wasn't any shade in the 100+ temperature, it WAS long.
** DUH! I probably did.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are on the right track with her hun :) If it is meant to be, it'll fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT sounds like a GREAT first date! ;-) I never ever would have been able to stroke a cock like that and not end the night with it in me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete