Monday, July 27, 2009

Dating in The Dark Week 2

I was a total girl tonight with this show.  I got ice cream, curled up with Bitch-cat and watched.


OMG, Megan and Matt really got hot in the room.  I dug how they were talking smack to each other, daring to see what would happen next.  Kinda' makes me wonder how heavy it got in that room.  The reveal was disappointed on his reaction, though.   These two had a better click than I thought they would and I'm glad it worked out.

Chrystee and Jason, seemed to connect really well. Understanding his apprehension with her religious views if they don't share it can be a bit of a downer.  Was it a deal breaker for him? Probably.  One has to be able to see how that extends over to their "life."  It's important to her, but obviously, too important for him to care about.

Lindsey and Doug:  Was surprised that he made the comment on her complexion during the reveal, considering they seemed to have good chemistry.  Even though they left the show together, I was a bit disappointed by that comment from him.

I thought all the women were attractive (in my opinion), but the one I gathered that would be the skeeziest of the six, was Jason.  Unfortunately, that showed it's ugly head.  But at least he didn't trash her looks,but her personality, which is something I can kinda' respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment