Thursday, October 22, 2009

Celibacy...what's that? date updates and catching up.

Well, I've had two dates with her since I last wrote but I've simply been too busy with work, drama, and FF to able to keep up so here is a basic update for the 3 three readers that seem to care. :)

Our date a couple of weeks ago, we tried a simple movie night at her place.
We never made it beyond 30 minutes before clothing started to fall off.

The sex was wild, it was insane, it was JUST this side of rough.
My god how she gushed, it was awesome.
Of course, I HAD to drink up every oz I could; it would be a shame to get it on her couch.

This past weekend, we tried for the celibacy thing again.
Destination:  The Greek Festival.
Damn.  There was rain.  We divert to a mexican joint I love.
We're sitting there and talking.
I love the city.  Vibrant, colorful, tons to do.
"I hope to move near here soon." as I was scooping in some of my tasty meal.
"You like living in town?"
It was that TONE. 
"Yes, near baseball, the museums, theater, etc. I love it."
"So you're not interested in a house?"  I didn't spot it this time.
"Oh, Hell no.  I've done the house thing. Gimme a condo or townhome."
The discussion then went to how she loves the 'burbs.  The quiet.  The peace.

I almost gagged on my breakfast.
Been there. Done that. Hated it.
I mean, not that there is anything wrong with it, but it's not for ME!

The conversation was interrupted by our server and our collective ADD switched topics to a favorite topic: Food.

The date ended with a serious smooching/eating session, as usual in my car.  Go fig.

we managed to meet for a late night dinner or two and things seemed to go well.

Then yesterday I get a text:

Her: "Why do we orture ourselves with dating when we know we can't agree where to live if we're together?"







WTF? Where did THAT come from?  During some of our talks, I suggested a public school within the city that specializes in the career he was interested in.  Since she was new to the city, she had no idea it existed and seemed somewhat taken aback that such an opportunity was there.

We texted a bit furiously after that and asked her if she just wanted to call it off, she responded with the following:

"I won't bring it up again. Friend just advised me o grow up and live for what I've got and not plan for future but let things happen."

Lord how people over-analyze things when they're dating.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, it's way too soon to be worried about where you'd live - isn't it? People are crazier but sometimes I think women are crazier! ;)

    ReplyDelete