Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A day at the opera/Cheap hotel sex!

Saturday
We set up a date, hoping for a "celibate" get together and hoping for a showing of "Aida" during the Met's opera season, in which I hope to be a regular attendee and  I wanted to know if she can appreciate such things since she's never been exposed to it.
During the showings, she seemed very interested and seemed to react accordingly. During one of the intermissions, a charming older woman, who I have seen but never met, started up a chit-chat about the opera and previous performances and such and criticism about this and other productions.
No, I'm not an Opera expert, but I DO have certain opinions.
Poor FF.  She seemed so lost at some of my opera jokes. ("Less oboe! Less Oboe!")
Later she admitted to me that she was not used to not being one of the "Smarter" people in the room.  I said a few things to settle down her ego a bit.  Just the same, she was out of her element and she wasn't used to it.
After the lights went on, we got out of the theater, walked to her car, gave her a warm kiss, and a loving spank on her bottom and parted ways.
Her to her kids, and I to my work.
I quickly pulled out of my space and barely entered the roadway when I got a text msg.

FF: We behaved ourselves.

I smiled as I went down the road and parked and put in my response.

ME: Yes, we did.  See? we did it and didn't have sex.
FF:  I know! Can we have the second part of our date tomorrow?
ME:  I think we can manage that.
FF: Can we be naughty at a hotel?
ME: Naughty hotel sex? Deal.
FF: Great!

She went on to describe all sorts of dirty little things that simply tortured me that night.

Sunday Morning-ish

Now one expects that an afternoon full of delights would enable one to simply pop up easily from getting off at about 4am.
No Sirree!
The glare of day had me groaning as I blindly reach for the phone.
I was greeted by a swipe of my Bitchcat's paw.
On my second attempt I retrieved the phone and pried a working eyeball at the small digits.
FUCK! 10am!
I fly -well, stumble really- out of bed, shower and give her a call as I started heading to the shower to confirm our sex marathon.

I wanted something fairly close to her home so she can see to her kids if something had to interrupt us, so that  limited in my choices. Texting her to start driving towards where we met and I quickly searched the area hotels.
Each one was full, but I had to show you this from one of the stops:



Yes, I actually took this photo.  It gave me a bit of a giggle, to say the least. I swear, you can't make stuff like this up.





We settled on one of the few empty places in a motel that had a working WIFI connection, of which she (quite sheepishly) asked for.
After renting the room, I asked her to join me at another little spot for breakfast.
I was famished since I hadn't had anything to eat yet.
She joined me for a cup of coffee* as I devoured my meal.

"Eat up, cutie. You're going to need your energy."

I stopped in mid chew, with must have been a fairly stupid looking stare. At least, more stupid looking than usual.
Her eyes smiled as she looked at me over the coffee cup as she took sip from it and then shifted over to our cars in the parking lot.
No. I'm not that stupid.
I kept on chewing as I quickly slid the room key to her and she ran for the car.
The waitress, alarmed at what seemed might be happening, I waved a $20 in the air as I gulped down as much water to wash down my, not quite finished meal and put it on the table.
She rushed over and eyed the money as I said a hasty "Good day" to her.
A 100% tip would easily pacify the ire of a waitress.
Going through the door, she waved at me as she was speeding out of the parking lot to the hotel that was listed on the key.
By the time I caught up, the door was open, her jeans were on the floor...and she was nowhere in sight.
My puzzlement was instantly answered as she came out of the bathroom wearing a skirt.
A VERY short skirt.

She turned around to apply some lipstick in the mirror and she prepared for an embrace, but she was greeted with a embrace and some neck nibbling.
Any other plans she might have had were gone in an instant as I bent her over in front of the mirror, raised her skirt and entered from behind.
Only a couple of minutes into it, she immediately dropped to her knees to taste herself on my cock and went to the bed for a nice session.
She got up to use the bathroom and asked if it was okay if she used the laptop for a bit, there was something she needed to do.
Telling her I had no problem with that, I turned on the TV and went through the limited selection in channels.
Being sunday, there was nothing on and I flipped through the channels to look for something interesting.
As a football game flickered on she showed interest.
Considering there was nothing else on, I figured it was something to watch while she was on the laptop.
I commented at the score, I was surprised that the Texans were leading.

"Yeah, they had a bigger lead earlier before the half."

I had that stupid look on my face and once again she gave me that sheepish grin.

"I was listening to it on the way in,"  she responded offhandedly.

She knows I'm a baseball guy, so I didn't really care. I was too busy focusing on a tempting bottom as she was bent at her laptop.

"What ARE you doing anyway?"
My curiosity finally got the better of me.
"You're not going to get mad are you?"
WTF?
"Uh...no. Why?"
"I'm updating my Fantasy Football stuff."
"Okay."**

15 minutes or so later, she was back to me doing a bit of snuggling and smooching.  A bit later still, I was reminded that the TV was still on and I joked that we are probably one of the few couples in America that are having a football game on while totally ignoring it, and I reached for the remote.

"Umm..", I looked down, and damnit.  There is that grin again.
"Yes?"
"I wasn't listening to the play by play, I'm just listening to the commentators."
"Wanna watch the last 10 minutes, dear?"
"You're sweet! Thank you!"
I could only just smile and shake my head as she turned away and pushed her bottom into me.

With the game finished, we proceeded for some great sessions, including pictures and vids!***
The highlight of second half (so to speak), was pinning her down in a vulnerable position with her splayed open while I bit and sucked at her breasts.
Her moans got louder and she tried to grind her pelvis into me, but I kept just out of reach.
It was after I reached down to her sex that I realized that she was not only soaked, but drenched.
Towards the end of THAT session, she told me she was having orgasm after orgasm and was obviously (to her) gushing.
She never experienced anything like that before.
Go me. :)

The sun had long set by the time we finally left the room and went to our respective cars.
She whispered to me, "You know, there is nothing like hot and dirty hotel sex."
Scooting out of my reach, she left to go pick up her kids before her soon-to-be Ex arrived.

I can't disagree with her statement.

Heading home, I relaxed at home ready for a long night of paperwork and TV.

It was at 1am when succumbed to sleep.


*being a human of the daytime, she had already eaten just before I was awake.

**Boy, can I pick a good name for them or what?
*** I'll think about posting it if I can edit it enough.

2 comments:

  1. i'm liking this football fan ! your back seat romps totally turn me on ! i wanna hear more about her ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been more romps, but I haven't had a chance to jot them down. It's my hope that after my trip I'll be able to get more time to do so.

    ReplyDelete