Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out of the blue...

I will get back to my past adventures with FF a bit later:

Currently, I'm under siege a bit.

Andi and I have been talking a bit more than usual.  She's asking quite a bit about FF and my life. She seems to be coming around that, as long as I'm seeing FF, there is nothing there for her.

Stella, on the other hand, has no clue and sent me the following text last week:

"My RIV, please call or Txt.  I'm planning on being in town for my bday and would like to see you.  Will be staying with friends."

I ignore the text for several days and then I get the following:

"I wish you would talk to me."

Once again, I ignore it.

2 hours later, I get a phone call:

"Hey."  It was her! Fuck!
"Hey." 
We went on to talk about things in general and finally I had to tell her that it was over between us.
Too much time passed and I told her about FF.
Never one to miss an opportunity, she says that it's okay, but wanted to see me to just talk, but if I wanted to bring her along I could.

OH NO!  Bad idea!
After a few more minutes, I was noncommittal and we hung up and my heart started to return back to normal.

I'm wondering if perhaps meeting her for a last time to show her I'm not interested.

Nah, I'd think I'd wind up fucking her.
God she was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment