Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making a return appearence....So long Teaser

While contemplating another post, my phone buzzed with an email I and habitually picked it up:

Initially the name at the header didn't seem familiar at first and then I read the first line:

"Hey, how've you been? For some reason I've been thinking a lot about you the past few days. I think I miss you!"

I stared at the email for a few more seconds and suddenly recalled that it was Teaser!
The gist of the email was she didn't feel ready to be in a relationship was also apologizing for being a "jerk" (she wasn't being one).

We haven't talked in quite awhile, but I gave her a VERY brief rundown on what has happened in my life, but I didn't give specifics.

Having never said bye to hear, I think THAT door closed on its own quite some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment