Saturday, August 8, 2009

Teaser might have been the right name!

Having been ridiculously busy with some things having occurred over the past few months, I was finally able to sit, contact, and concentrate on Teaser for a bit.
Being only able to talk in short spurts with her since we last talked. 
One of the things she was mentioning was how her husband was trying to get into her good graces. 

A little background is in order:
The reasoning behind their separation was due to his cheating and basically kicked him out or she moved out.  Still never got the entire story of it.

Turns out, he has come back begging to be back in her life.  Initially, she had stated that she was quite reluctant to even give him more than a token response, but that had changed over the period of the week or two I haven't been able to have an extended conversation with her.
This week was supposed to be a week for us to get "more familiar" with each other while her kids were visiting her grandparents up north.
The day that they left, I contacted her, but she was fairly distant and didn't react to my overtures.  Comes to find out, she had an eye infection, and considering what she does for a living, it was putting her far behind in her work.  My being the workaholic that I am, I totally understood and gave her some distance so she can catch up to make her deadlines.

Towards the end of the week, we talked a bit more and admitted that she was looking forward to our extended rendezvous, but that she had been talking to her husband and talking about perhaps getting back together.  She was rather torn up about the whole situation and was rather confused about the whole matter on what to do.
Not one to interfere with what makes her happy for my own selfish reasons (I'm not THAT much of a Douche'), I simply wished her luck.

"I'm truly sorry." she went on...
"Apologize for what?" 
" I know you were looking forward to this week and I feel like I have been leading you on, but between the infection and my husband, I feel overwhelmed.  I hope you're shopping around for another woman, because I am very confused as to what do do."
"Not a big deal, you have some serious matters you need to settle."
Then a little surprise.
"You know, we could have a threesome", she added.
I just stared at my phone for a few moments before responding.  I had totally forgot they we swingers.
The next few moments were a bit of a blur and can't quite remember what was said, but it had turned decidedly sexual in nature.
"You know, instead of dealing with him, I'd rather be getting some," She confided.
"That can be arranged if you want." and then I went on how she could simply allow me to come to her house and give her a nice waking up.

Yes. I know, been there and done that before, but DAMN, it's fun!

She didn't promise anything, but said she'd think about it. 

Keeping my phone handy throughout the night, but I have learned not to anticipate much.
As my night drew to a close, I never received the text. 
Pretty much what I expected.

2 comments:

  1. Such a bummer babe...I'm sorry she's holding true to her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((sigh)))
    back to the drawing board.
    I am hopefully that one day you will meet your Ms. Right. I can't help it, I'm a true romantic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete