Thursday, August 13, 2009

Posts and Dreams

Well, I have just put up a new post on CL for someone.  I thought it was rather creative, and after a few weeks, I'll put up what I had posted.
Now that my life is starting to settle into a fairly normal routine, I need to do things for myself for awhile.  So dating is fairly high up there, but there is also raising tuition money for the lovely little parasite of a daughter.*

With all the craziness that I've been dealing with, I've had a dream that had several weeks ago that has been bugging the hell out of me.

Having been under quite a bit of stress and lack of sleep, I finally collapsed for a few hours.

The scene is the wonderfully chaotic household that is IF and IFW's home.
After playing some Wii, I find myself in the dining room just shooting the breeze with the IFW when she suddenly puts on the moves.
I resist.  You know, because it's my friend's WIFE.**  Eventually I cave in (hey! if you met her before, she doesn't take no for an answer!) and we started to have some very frantic screwing with IF only a few feet away in the next room.
Next thing I hear is a baby crying, he gets up to change the diaper and a few minutes comes back down to the couch and spots us, and sticks his head in the room.
Before I could even utter give anything resembling an apology, he simply uttered, "Cool" and went back to the living room to finish his game.

I woke up at a cold sweat immediately afterward.
You know how scary it is to wake up from a sex dream with someone you DON'T want to have sex with?
TERRIFYING!



*I say it with love. Believe me.
**Not that I've never been with another person's wife before...but that's a different story.

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream once where I slept with a co-worker that I generally find repulsive. It was disturbing. I have to wonder what it meant.

    ReplyDelete