Monday, August 31, 2009

Neglecting friends and going on a bender

I've been under quite a bit of stress over the past few months and have been extremely busy to boot.
My dating and other activities had to be severely curtailed, to the point of even neglecting to seeing some of my friends and partaking in my leisurely activities that I enjoyed.

That ends tonight.
I'm joining IF and going on a bit of a bender.  I think it's quite deserved. Also, I went on a meeting yesterday that I hope to finish the post sometime this week.

Gonna hit Midtown pretty hard tonight.  Not going to be a rowdy crowd, but enough to allow me to relax for the first time in awhile.   Besides, I owe IF a few drinks.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a well deserved break and if you do anything scandalous, I hope to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great run, I ate to much, drank too much, and it was all about me, but I didn't act like a tool and it was a great stress reliever.
    No hangover, so it is all good.

    Took tonight off because I can, and got some great video viewing with my little starfish. :)

    ReplyDelete