Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dating in The Dark: Week 4

I was a little drunk when I watched this episode and forgot to post it, so bear with me on the shortened, slightly edited version of this week's post.


In short, I believe all of the guys Jeff, Amit, and Cormac, seemed like genuinely nice guys.  I don't get the issue, yet the girls all made fun of Amit's and Cormac's place for being so neat.

Kelly, Misty, and Shannon, all seemed like great girls as well, so I was surprised how the show went along.

Amit and Misty had awesome chemistry and seemed to get along quite well, but in the end, didn't wind up with him because she had issues with his height.  The Reveal showed a visible reaction from her, but I didn't get that it was the height that she was cringing on.
I really don't get that. 

Jeff and Shannon also had a wonderful connection, they seemed to go well together.  It seems like his aggression in wanting the kiss totally blew his chances and was a deal breaker for her.

Carmac and Kelly were also a great match in the dark room, but when the final reveal, she almost cringed.   I mean, I thought he was a rather good looking dude.  Eventually they winded up together, but it seemed very hesitant about it.  While I hope they make it, I am not holding any hopes for it.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. I watched this show for the first time, last night. Loved it. I drew the same conclusions as you. Great show and interesting outcomes, as well!

    ReplyDelete