Friday, January 8, 2010

Twit Twittering about...and about twittering twit.

In case a few humble readers have notice, I put a twittering widget on the site.  
Over the past few months, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to blog about the things that have happened (and am working on 3 different posts from December!), so I'd thought I'd cave into the popularity of it and do a little micro-blogging.

At least in this way, you can see what goes on and what might trigger a post.

Additionally, my kiddo has had some interesting insight on some of my dating exploits (the women, not the sex.) so I might include some of our more interesting conversations in.

And for those wondering, I'm down to 110 posts on my google reader.
I'm off to work in this god for saken cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment