Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rebirth of a blog

This blog, I think will take a bit of a new turn, while it seems that I'm in a relationship that continues to grow, this blog, like people, has to grow as well.
I will start including more of family/relationship and as well the children. As usual, I will take great pains to disguise details as much as possible so people won't put two and two together. 

Will I be deleting the previous posts?
No.  The posts are about who I was at the time, and this will show a chronological sense of my journey from someone single, to someone that isn't.

Will this alter my other blog?
Hardly, but it will change a bit.  FF's role will increase on there and will participate, or even arrange the parties and perhaps even talk about some of her CL adventures on here.

Will FF know about the blogs?
No.  Period.  If anything, I will have to find a creative way to hide this blog from my histories once the inevitable merging occurs.

Will sex be mentioned on here?
As it was previously, no.   But the various topics ABOUT sex and what couples go through will be talked about.

What else will be mentioned on here?
For starters, my relationship with FF her friends and family, as well as my own.  
Expect a bit more drama as well, particularly between me, her kids and my own child as we all go through a transition of sorts.  While mine is away in college, she is feeling a bit of a need to extend her own independence at the expense of any feelings I may have on the various topics.

1 comment: