Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Updates

I know it has been quite some time since I have updated.
Truth be told, nothing of significance has occurred until recently.  It seems that I will be adding some new characters to my lineup:
  • Kiddo, as you know is my..well, college child and has been mentioned in passing.
  • "James", is her oldest.  Obnoxious kid that is trying to find himself, so I kinda' cut him a little slack.  It seems like he's well on his way on being a world class douchebag as he gets older*, but I'll work on that.
  • Rabbit, is a younger sister a couple of years younger.  She's also trying to find herself in that awkward stage.  I hate to say it, but she's not that bright. ("14+7=24, right?")
  • Tommy, who is the youngest.  He acts and thinks like a typical child of his age, so I give him quite a bit of slack, much to FF's dismay.


This past weekend, we stayed at a hotel in Downtown to simply enjoy each others company (Read: fuck our brains out) and had a chance to actually move beyond the drivel we normally talk about and started getting into some other more meaningful topics.
I think we're about to move into a bit of the next stage.  No, "I love you's" were exchanged, but I think it is safe to say they were implied.
We got the big "Swinger" topic out of the way and is willing to play up to a point, but I will get to that later.

The weekend ended well, we were happy and content** and all was right with the world.
But there was one slight thing that kinda' happened before the weekend.
Katy and I have been talking, but nothing serious and I will touch upon that in the OTHER blog.
Then this past friday, Stella mentioned that she was moving into town.  The conversation I can't really share, but I pretty much told her that I'm off the market, but I didn't tell her if FF OK's it, that's another story..

As FF and I are talking and I'm giving her the heads up and history of stella, my phone buzzes with an incoming email.

Andi.

Do these girls have impeccable timing or what?

* C'mon, you know the assholes, douchebags, and jerks you know now had to come from SOMEWHERE.
**You know you had a good weekend when your cock is sore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment