Monday, March 30, 2009

The Preliminaries for a Latin Flavors

I totally forgot to call her on Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday.
Sorry.  I've been BUSY!
Apparently, I didn't slip her mind because she called me Saturday night to let me know she was still around.
Okay.
Apparently I didn't piss her off with my poo-poo-ing her conspiracy theories.
We talked a bit longer and told me about what was going on in her life and mine for a few hours on the phone.
Looking at my calender, I decided to take the plunge and asked her if she wanted to meet at a popular place near where she lives.
She agreed to this, but I had to give her a general idea of what time.  Considering the part of town she was in and the general time it was, traffic was going to be a total nightmare. 
Additionally, she lived within five minutes of the place and readily agreed to the vagueness of time for the reasons I gave.
We talked a bit more until it was time for her to go get some sleep.

Now that the date has been set, I've been over thinking things again;  in particularly sex.
Again, I said that I'm going to be chaste; but at what point is a good time to say;

"By the way, I like orgies and gangbangs.  How about you?"

1 comment:

  1. Your dilemma, is the dilemma of most of the bloggers here, finding someone with the same kinks, fetishes, desires are you.

    It's tough but you never know, right?

    ReplyDelete