Monday, March 30, 2009

Random odd shit

First off, I'm dressed and ready.

Not going to get super dressed because I have to work tonight and want to be comfortable, but I want to show I CAN clean up properly.

Another thing that has been going through my mind is religion.
Having been raised Catholic, it took quite a bit to change my outlook on life and free myself of most of those bonds, but I have always held on (in a kinda of love/hate kinda' way) to my faith of sorts. I mean, considering what I like to do and have lived my life, I can SO burn in hell.

Then that's when I realized a cool factor with Catholicism; we can confess and all our sins would be forgiven.
I imagine it's akin to writing all your sinful actions on an etch a sketch (albeit a large one for me), handing it to a priest (or God, whatever), having him turn it over and shake it; WOO! Clean slate!

Last night I had several odd dreams, one of which I had a beard when I met my date and she ran away.
Not that I blame her, I tried growing a beard several years ago, I gave up when I figured I was going to look like a Taliban member that smelled of Old Spice.

My other dream related to what I touched briefly in my last post: How to see how kinky they are?

In my head I asked her after the 2nd date (I'm an optimist)the following:
"What would you say to a threesome, either with guys or girls?"
"Do you believe in 'Barny's' saying, 'Caring means sharing' applies sexually as well?"
"What are your thoughts on Anal play and orgies?"
"If you're not into (name kink) do you mind if I have someone on the side that is?"

There were a few more, but I can't remember them. Each one ended in either a slap or me waking up in a cold sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment