Monday, September 7, 2009

The Second date: The Test of Celibacy

After talking (and considerable Texting), we decided that we need to keep sex off the table for awhile.  Having decided there was a bit of chemistry on our last date, it turned into an all make-out session in my car.* 
Determining that we needed to see if we have more in common than sex, there was a decision to make a conscientious effort to keep our hands off each other, enjoy a movie, talk a bit, and then be our way.

That was the goal.
I mean that.

We went to a theater to watch "The Hangover"**, but spent some time to just chit-chat about stuff in our lives and try to find an additional connection.
She loved the movie, I enjoyed watching it again, and we were on our way to walk over to her car.  We were side by side looking out over the parking lot as we just leaned against the car talking about things in general.
For some reason, she mentioned that this time, she wore shorts that were a LITTLE tighter than last time.  These were a newer purchase since she has been steadily been losing weight.
I noticed she had "pretty panties" when she showed how much she had lost since she purchased them.
My comment was, along the lines of, "You got the pretty panty things going on, eh?  Well, you already know I go commando."
There was a pause.
I quickly tried to change the subject by saying the movies seemed pretty busy tonight.
She didn't let it go.
"You don't wear anything? I didn't notice that last time" she said in that innocent voice.
"Well, maybe on our next date I'll show you.
She continued onto the driver's side of the car and was ready to open the door to kiss her goodbye.

She opened the rear driver's side door and climbed in before I could fathom what she was up to.
"Hop in and remind me."
Oh shit!
I quickly turned around and pondered the situation.
No.
I can't go in.
The parking lot was PACKED with cars and people going in and out of the theater.
We were parked under a LIGHT!
No.
She looked at me and smiled.
Taking in a deep breath, and mutter a few prayers.
Really. I did.
Turning back towards her, I was greeted with a wicked smile and her hand on mine beckoning me in.
Any resolve that I was building crumbled in an instant.****
Okay.
Smooching.
Just smooching.
Not even settled into my seat she was sitting up on her side of the car and her hand reached to my cock.
Aw fuck.
She moved my shorts to the side, grabbed my cock, and was instantly in her mouth in seconds.
Never had a chance to make even a feeble attempt at a protest.
Her enthusiasm for a blowjob was amazing, but my hands were craving access from the back.
The tighter shorts that she was so excited about worked against me.
Damn them!
After I reached blow her, I was able to tickle her clit, within seconds, I felt her mouth quicken in pace and was greeted by a warm liquid as she had her first orgasm, one of three that came in rapid succession.
"I want to lick you dry, baby", I said.
Without hesitation, she sat up, unbuttoned and removed her pants.  She was leaning up against her side within a minute.
Kneeling down, I was licking and sucking her clit, when I felt her tense up and she squeezed out liquid out of her. 
Quickly clamping my mouth to cover her entire pussy, I sucked down all that she gave me.  Barely a chance to gulp down the first rush, when she started to flood mouth again that accompanied a muffled scream.
I managed to contain it in my mouth, when she came AGAIN.*****  This time the scream was unmistakable and cause no small amount of panic after I sucked it down.
Quickly looking around, there was no one around us. 
The tinting and fogged up windows helped us quite a bit.
After I reassured her that things were okay, I turned up the heat a bit.
Kissing her with her juices on my face, she seemed to get even more turned on with what I had in mind next; inserting two fingers in her pussy to rub on her G-spot and two fingers in her ass was something that she REALLY seemed to enjoy.
The flow that went into my mouth was a testament on how much she enjoyed having a little DP action and I kept this up for at least a good five minutes or so until she begged for me to stop.
It was then that she pushed me back to go back to giving me that delicious blowjob when she stopped a few minutes later.
"Did you bring condoms?" she quickly asked.
"No. I purposely didn't bring any.No sex, remember?"
"Shit, but to hell with it."
She immediately climbed on...but I held a firm stance.
"Are you sure."
"Shut up and let me straddle you."
Hey! I DID try!
With that, I felt myself entering her, but I didn't have to do much.  Once again, I felt her muscles clamp down on my shaft and a river of her juices flowing down****** and pooling under me and she was off me within a minute.
We fooled around for a few more minutes when it was decided she needed to leave to get back to her kids.
Peeking out, I made my getaway, gave her a long kiss goodbye and casually walked to my car only two rows away.*******




*You know, after a certain age, one expect that car sex is behind you.  It's still fun, but I'm just sayin'.
** Her first time, my second, but I loved the movie.
*** a lovely Velvet-y shamrock green and about an inch of room.
**** Shut up, Starfish.
***** She later told me, that it was the combination of the suction, moaning, and the fact that I was REALLY enjoying it that caused this series of orgasms...all within 2 or 3 minutes.
****** When I left, my khaki shorts totally soaked up front...and back.  Thank god it was late.
******* I asked how many orgasms she had, but as close as she could figure, she had about 12 at least. Nice. I wish we men could do that!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best of intentions...I can't wait to see what happens when you actually get to a bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....my lips are sealed but I'm waiting to hear those 3 words, 4 if you are lookin for brownie points :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great date!!!

    ReplyDelete