Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sushi and Eating out

Rushing to my where we were supposed to meet for a meal, as I entered the lot for her chosen Mexican restaurant I saw that the place was packed. As I got closer, the line seemed to snake out the door.which I figured to be an hour long at least.
Oh, hell no!
Spotting her grabbing a parking spot, I suggested finding another establishment nearby.  As we pulled into a sushi place just a bit further down.
Settling into our table, we finally got deeper into our kid(s), jobs, Ex's, etc... and we got pretty deep into it.
I think it was one of our best conversations yet with much more substance.  Our meal was inhaled and we were both hungry* and continued to the Hibachi side and split a meal. 
After finish THAT meal, I offered to take her bowling across the street, but then she sprang a surprise:  She had to go back home by 10:15 for her kids.**
Of course, I was rather disappointed, but not really since I wanted to us to behave on a date for once.
Really!
Looking at the time, we had an hour to kill, but didn't really want the date to end.
"How about some smooching for a bit?"
Her left eyebrow shot up.
"Just smooching!"
"Okay."
We continued our semi-serious conversation on what we wanted out of a potential relationship and we both seemed to agree quite a bit with each other on a variety of subjects.
Jumping into the backseat, I drove us to a more secluded part of the parking lot, adjusted the seats and we snuggled together.
We were good.
We kissed and smooched quite a bit, but I needed to make an adjustment.
She planted her arm to support herself VERY close to my erection and she kept hitting it as we moved around a bit.
"Oh, I'm sorry, am I hurting it?"
"Uh...no, I'm fine."
She bumped it again, causing me to mutter an slight obscenity.
"Did it hurt then?"
"Yah!"
"Let me kiss it and make it feel better," and it was down her throat a heartbeat later.
"I thought we were going to be good?"
"You be good, I'll be better."
After a couple of more minutes, she said something that totally threw me off:
"You know, If you want, you can take a picture of me doing this to you, as long as my face isn't shown."
"What?"  I couldn't believe what I just heard.
She repeated herself and related how she loved being photographed, as long as her face isn't in the frame.***
The rest was basically a replay of our last two dates, so I won't bore you with the details again.

Once again, it was another good date and it seems quite promising!



*You know, you don't get much for your money in sushi, but damn it's good! Note to self:  Brazilian Steakhouse next...an orgy O' Meat!
**Drama with the Ex. Too extensive to type about but I agreed that it had to be done.
***Put them on here? Umm.....maybe, I'll think about it.

2 comments:

  1. Yup..you officially are getting it more often than I am....and now you've made me hungry talking about sushi and meat orgies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little jealous of all this hot action you've been getting Mmm...sushi and meat orgies (heehee) ;)

    ReplyDelete